Play Store app install
In this article, you will learn how to install the Play Store app on your android phone. Most android phones have this application by default but some phones that are not android-certified don’t have this service. Google Play Store is a repository for all the applications that you install on your android phones. The existence of the Play Store is therefore crucial for all android phones. Google Play Store allows you to install the applications securely.
Here is how you will install the Google Play Store application on your android phone.
- Download play store app from a third party. You can download it from APKPure official website.
- Transfer Play Store app to your android phone if you have downloaded it on a PC.
- Grant permissions for unknown application’s installation in your phone settings.
- Go to your phone’s settings and look for applications or apps and permissions, or whatever your phone’s name is.
- Locate permissions management.
- A list of options will be available, select “Install unknown apps”.
- Check “allow unknown apps to be installed” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on install.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
That was all about how to install Google Play Store on mobile phones. If you have any questions or trouble in installing the application, please feel comfortable asking them in the comment section. We will be very glad to help you.