Unlock android phone password without factory reset
You are in the right place if you were looking for how to unlock your android phone password or pattern lock. You will be able to reset your android phone when locked. We’ve covered four methods for recovering access to your Android phone in this article. Some of them delete data, while others leave no trace. If you have any important information on your Android phone, read and apply these procedures carefully. We’ll make it clear which methods wipe data and which don’t. Most users prefer to establish a password, pin, or pattern lock to ensure the security of android phones and their contents. You will not be able to get into your phone if you forget your password, pin, or pattern lock.
When this happens, one option for regaining access is to perform a factory reset on your phone. However, this will result in the complete loss of all data on your phone. And yes, it is possible to regain access to your android phone without losing data.
The security of Android phones has grown increasingly important as the number of people using them grows. Smartphones are now used for more than just storing photos and delivering text messages. The use of banking applications for transactions has recently been expanded. People want to protect their Android phones by using a password, pin, pattern lock, or facial recognition.
However, we’ve recently received a slew of queries from people who want to know how to unlock their phone’s password/pattern/fingerprint lock.
When do you need to unlock your android phone password?
You will need to reset the password, pattern lock, or Pin in the following scenarios.
- You forgot your password
- The android phone is damaged and no longer accepts the password
- You baught a used mobile and it had a password
Unlock your android phone pattern lock with PhoneRescue for android
PhoneRescue for Android has the potential to be the most dependable and efficient method of unlocking Android phones. It simply removes any password, pattern, or fingerprint lock from your screen without losing any data. To complete the task, all that is required is a single click. It will not snoop around in your device. All files and personal information on the device will be completely protected. Above all, PhoneRescue for Android is completely free to use in order to unlock locked Android phones.
This software not only unlocks your android phone’s password but is also very helpful in data recovery. It can recover deleted photos, contacts and messages, etc.
Before starting the lock screen removal process, it is recommended to ensure the following.
- Your android phone is in Airplane Mode.
- Prohibit using messages, contacts, calendars,s, and other apps.
- Turn off all mobile transfer and manager software.
- Avoid using system cleaning software.
- Give permissions to PhoneRescue app in application permissions.
Follow the following steps to unlock your android phone password with PhoneRescue for Android.
- Launch the application
- Connect your android phone to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Turn on USB debugging or set your USB connection to MTP mode.
- Click on the “Lock Screen Removal” symbol in the upper left corner.
- Let the application install the device driver.
- After installation of the device driver, click on the “Start Unlock” Button
- When the process is completed, you will get a message like “Lock Screen Removal Succeed”. You have now successfully unlocked your android phone password and regained access to your phone.
Unlock android phone password with Wondershare Dr.Fone – Unlock Screen
This software is available for downloads free of cost. There is a paid edition with extra features, but the free version has enough of them as well. This software can be used to unlock forgotten passwords of android, IOS screens, and Apple IDs.
Wondershare Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock has the following main features.
- Remove 4 screen lock types: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Non-tech-savvy people can also handle it with ease.
- Compatible with the latest iOS 14 and Android 10.0.
- Work for iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, LG, etc.
Follow the following steps to remove the passwords of your android phone.
- Open the application and click on “Screen Unlock”.
- Connect your android phone with your computer using a USB and click on “Unlock Android Screen”.
- Select your android device correct brand, name and model.
It’s very crucial to select the appropriate model as recovery packages vary from model to model. You will be able to find all the well-known device models in the list. My mobile model was not supported. Therefore, I selected the option “I can’t find my device model from the list above”. Your data will be lost if your phone model is not supported. But if your device model is supported, you will be able to unlock the android phone patterns without data loss.
- Select the appropriate option and click on “Next”.
- Follow the on screen instructions to get into the Download Mode.
- Power off the phone
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Press the Volume Up to enter the download mode
- Click “Remove Now” button once downloading the recovery package is complete. This will enable you to regain access of your android phone.
Unlock your android phone with DroidKit – Android Phone Unlocker
This software can be used to unlock any android phone password in few clicks. Have a look at the features of DroidKit.
- It removes all type of passwords: Patterns, PINs, fingerprints, facial recognition and fingerprints etc
- It works with all Android devices, including Samsung, Huawei, Sony, and Vivo.
- The software offers a simple interface that even non-techies can use.
Note: You will lose all the content on your android phone after the lock gets removed successfully.
Follow the following steps to unlock your android phone password with DroidKit.
- Connect your android phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- Open the application and click on “Unlock Screen”.
- Tap on “Start” button to continue with the unlock process.
- DroidKit will prepare the configuration file for you after you connect. To continue, tap the Remove Now button once you’ve completed.
- Select the brand of your android phone to continue with unlocking your android phone password.
- Follow the instruction to put your android phone in recovery mode.
- Press and hold the Power Button to power off the android phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time.
- Release the buttons after your android phone logo appears
- When the recovery screen appears, click the button below.
- DroidKit will soon start the unlocking process. Wait for some time until you see the confirmation message. It says “Screen Lock Removal Completed”.
Android device manager unlocking – No data loss
Android device manager unlocking technique will work for you if your phone’s android version is 4.4 or above. It’s the best method to regain access to your android phone without using third-party software. Also, this technique will work only if the “android device manager” was turned on before the lock.
Follow the following steps to remove your android phone password with Google device manager.
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0 on your PC
- Select the device you wish to unlock in the Android Device Manager interface.
- Select the “Secure Device”.
- Enter a temporary password and an optional recovery message.
- Press the Lock button once more.
- If the process was successful, a confirmation box will appear with the following buttons: Ring, Lock and Erase.
- When a password box displays on your android phone, enter the temporary password you just set.
- Disable the temporary password you specified previously in your Samsung phone’s lock screen settings.
That was all about how to unlock your android phone password or pattern lock without factory reset or data loss. We hope you understood all four methods. If you have any questions/suggestions, feel comfortable asking them in the comment section. Your questions or feedback will help us further refine the topic and include other things if missing.
You may also be interested in