Download and Install the Play Store app
In this article, you will learn about how to download and install the Play Store app. If you have bought an android certified phone, Google Play Store will already be installed on that phone. Play store is a repository of android applications, books, movies, and television programs on an android phone. Android users very easily install applications from the Google Play store, just search and click on install. Google released Play store services on android phones in 2008. From that day onward, it has been the center of focus for about all online businesses. Its name was Android market at that time but later it got the name of Play Store in 2012.
Why do you need to download and install the Play Store app?
You will need to download and install the Play Store apk if you have accidentally removed it or you have rooted your device and it happened due to a mistake.
As told earlier, Play Store services come pre-installed on all android phones and you can’t remove them easily.
Go and see whether it is “disabled” in the applications list setting or not. Tap on “Enable” if it is marked as “Disabled”.
How to download and install Play Store if already not present?
Google Play Store is neither present in the application nor “Disabled” in the phone settings. Now you will need to download the Play Store app from a third party and then install it. You can install the Play Store app from many trusted websites. Follow the following guidelines to download and install the Play Store apk.
- Go to APKMirror website
- Download the Play Store apk
- Transfer Play Store apk to your android phone if you have downloaded it on PC
- Give Permissions to install applications from unknown sources in mobile phone’s settings. To grant permission for unknown apps installation, follow these steps.
- Open phone’s settings and find applications or apps and permissions whatever your phone name it
- Find permissions management.
- Go to “Install unknown apps”.
- Enable the option “allow unknown apps to be installed”.
- Click on install to begin the installation
The installation wizard is very simple and self-explanatory. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application correctly.
This was all about how to download and install the Google Play Store application. If you have any questions, please feel comfortable asking them in the comment section. We will be glad to help someone in trouble.