Disable AMP on Certain Categories or Tags
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Select AMP.
- Go to settings.
- Select “Hide AMP Bulk Tools”.
- Go to “Select Categories to Hide AMP” and select the categories from the drop down menu.
- Enter any two or more characters to find your desired category.
- Select the category and enter again two or more characters if you want more categories to disable.
- If you want to disable AMP on Tags, Go to “Select Tags to Hide AMP” and select your desired tags from the drop down menu.
And that was all about disabling AMP on particular categories or Tags. Hope you have understood the topic. If you have any question related to the topic, please ask it in comment section. We will be happy to help you.